Saturday, June 12, 2010

UPDATE: MOVIE 2 & 3

Waddup. Just keeping you up to date on my whole promise to write a movie every 21 days. I'm still on it. Movie #2 is a rewritten version of a short finished last year called "GENTELMAN TO GANGSTER". It was long enough to be a short film but I revamped it to be a feature. More dialouge. More character archs. Of all the things I might direct and star in, this is a MUST! Real important story to tell here.

Movie #3 is untitled but about a rap group and its manager on its 1st tour. Something happens to each person before the 1st show on the tour that will change things forever. That's all I can say without giving too much away.

I'm still on it. It's actually not hard to do if you know how to write essay's. And if you know how to write a beginning, middle, end. And if you have an imagination.

Peace

No comments: