Sunday, June 20, 2010

1ST DAY OF SCHOOL!



The above photo is me after a long day of classes. I had my 1st day of full classes since I graduate from the Musicians Institute in 2005. It's not something you can just jump back into. I had class from 9am to 4:30pm. I loved every minute of it tho. I'm taking sociology and united states history and I learned alot from the 1st class already. My classes are mostly online and we meet on the weekends. Its just as much work as a regular class tho. Since it's summer school it goes alot faster. I got my classes for the fall too. I don't know what my major will be yet. Something in digital media or business. I went to school for recording engineering before. At this rate, I'll have my AA in one year and my BA the year after that. And that's truly the only reason I'm going. T get this done as quick as possible and get the jobs I'm already qualified for now but can't get because I don't have a diploma or units. I'm starting out as a freshman and I'm 24 with kids. No time to waste. I'm out. I got hw and a paper to write lol. Peace

No comments: