Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just another night in the studio

So last night I head to the studio after class to meet up with Dipset West artist Rulah Rah. I get to the door and there is a man walking out. I'm thinking to myself "hey, that guy looks like Duke Da God". If you don't know who that is then google him. He"s the A&R for Dipset and just a all around power man on how to get money in this industry. So I brush it off as some one that looks like him and walk in Rulah's studio. When I walk in its a few people there already. I shake hands with everyone and stop at one cat and think to myself "hey, that guy looks like Araabmuzik". If you don't know who that is then damn google him too. He's under Duke Da God productions and produced "Salute" the 1st song of the Dipset reunion. I brush that shit off too. Then he gets up, walks out and returns with a white mpc 2500 and I go "oh shit it is Araabmuzik...so that must've been Duke Da God who walked past me". Then I see Araab's diplomats tatt and that confirms everything just as he turns on the mpc.

Man, that brotha does magic on the mpc. He played some fire ass beats and "salute" but not just like a mp3. He played the beat by hand! Had the walls shaking and niggas going nuts. I can honestly say there wasn't one wack song played. He dipped out to play some beats for Ron Artest and I went home. Just another night in the studio.

C. Versy
323 622 8559
@cdotversy

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: