Friday, November 19, 2010

Mogul In The Making: Entry 1

6:56pm
I'm some what high. Walking down Hollywood blvd. Just dropped tickets off to a artist out here. About to hop on the red line and head to pasadena to see Sean Price at The Terrace. Going to scout artist and talking to Sean Price people about getting Dipset West, Blu Division or Brick Squad to open up on their next tour. I'm listening to J. Cole's "Friday Night Lights" mixtape on my blackberry.

7:25pm
On the red line. Listening to Los "Shooter" mixtape. I try to give every mixtape atleast one listen so that I'm up on every artist. Been on this train too long alone with my thoughts. Just seen a man who looks like my dad and its fucking with me. He just died a couple months ago. Gotta shake it off. Need to charge my blackberry. My phone stay dying. Can't let that happen tonight. I got the charger in the hoodie pouch.

8:33pm
The promoter is making up they own prices at the door. I'll never come to one of their events again.

9:32pm
I'm one salmon hand roll and half a bud beer in. I just realized the 2nd time around that I still hate sushi. Show is getting better. Sitting in the middle of the venue with my phone on the charger. I'm pretty bored. Artist are good tho.

12:00am
On the street in front of the venue watching a cypher, waiting on alchemist and sean price to pop out.

12:38am
On the train headed back to la. Spoke with Sean P and Alchemist real quick. Got they contact info so I can do shows with em and get them in the studio. Got contact info on 6 artist I saw perform tonight so I can use them for my shows in the future. Dumb tired. Won't see the bed for a minute lol. Need to spot a taco truck asap...and I'm DEAD ASS about that.

1:35am
Solo on sunset and alvarado. Getting tacos. Got to jump on the computer and send some important emails and see what's up with the new dipset west logo and Iceman's final mix of his "Sex, Money, Murder" EP.

2:00am
ESPN flow and multi tasking computer antics. Catching the sports highlights, laptop actually in my lap. Bong at my feet with White Widow in it.

5:36am
Wake up after nodding off. Planned on going home around 3 but fell asleep. Throw my shoes on and fall asleep for what was planned to be at 5 minute nap turned into a hour nap

6:36am
In the streets. Son doesn't have to be at school til 7:20ish but I'm already running late.

HIGH EYES



PACKED IN FRONT OF THE VENUE



STREET RAP CYPHER



SHOW BRACELET, TREBLE CLEF HAND TATT



#TacoTruckFlow


CYPHER AT SEAN PRICE SHOW IN THE STREETS OF PASADENA


LEAVING DENA, BACK TO LA. #GoldLineFlow


C. Versy
323 622 8559
@cdotversy

No comments: