Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mogul In The Making: Entry 3

Saturday, December 4th
7:39am
Just waking up to answer a angry phone call. All my fault tho.

10:54am
Its raining and I have a lot to do today.

11:00am
Crazy homeless man ran up on me at the post office. AWKWARD

2:29pm
Just left a meeting. Found a non profit that delivers food to people who are too sick too leave. I'm anxious to help out cuz I wanted to start the same thing in the hood. Time for a food stop. Haven't eat today yet

4:26pm
Arrived in echo park/silverlake. About to smoke and then studio flow

7:02pm
Leaving echo park. Headed to gardena. Gotta see what the final plans are for tomorrow night. We'll figure it out when I get there. Was suppose to be a dinner. Don't look like it tho. Been emailing Rik from 730 Dips (Freekey Zekey's label) and we are going to do a joint mixtape. Dipset West x 730 Dips

8:06pm
Just ran through the my EP from start to finish lyrically and I'm done writing. Time to start recording. Still headed to Gardena. Seen hell cops hemming niggas up on crenshaw and king.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: