Friday, April 2, 2010

A MOVIE EVERY 21 DAYS!


So, I've had this book called "how to write a movie in 21 days". Pretty thin for a book and I read fast. So the plan is to write a film project every 21 days. Some will be shorts, some will be mini joints, some will be full length features. Nothing will be shot this year as of now but I have enough ideas to execute a project every 21 days for the rest of the year. Its just about getting the ideas on paper. I gave up the idea of getting my own office again for now. I just need a workstation in a already up and running office with a rec/break room. I can't write at home as much as I have tried lol. This starts today! I will keep you posted on there progress. I'm working on one now called "Gentleman to Gangster". It will have a album to go with it. The next 4 projects after that are on index cards idea wise but aren't written. 2011 will be spent shooting those projects as much as possible. I feel like I'm in a good space. I'm ready to get my grind on. Keep tabs. Peace

No comments: