Thursday, April 29, 2010

UPDATE: MOVIE #1 IS DONE!

Ok so "GENTLEMAN TO GANGSTER" is done. I wrote it by hand in a composition notebook. I finished it over a week ago. Maybe over 2. I'll type it up and add more dialogue when I get a lap top. I won't tell you what it's about but I want to use Stage from Blu Division as the 2nd lead. I will play the 1st as of now. i will probably use the same set of actors for all my movies. Like how Ben Stiller, Will Ferrel and them do. Might as well put my friends on. Right?

Working on another project now. I'm sure I can shoot this dramatic ass movie in 3 days on a tour bus and in a couple hotel rooms. I can't wait to finish and shoot this new shit. It's gonna have a real world/hip hop feel to it. That's all I'll say about that.

Just thought I'd update you real quick. That's it for now. PEACE!

No comments: