Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mogul In The Making: Entry 5

Sunday, January 2nd 2011
7:41am
Going over my mixtapes. Studio session starts in a couple hours. Gotta do 9 songs for "My Fathers Son", 2 collabos, record the interview that will go in between each track and a do 20 something dj drops. I'm excited as FUCK lol. I've never gotten to really be in artist mode and this shit is tiring.

10:52am
Just arrived at the studio. Bout to roll up. Zig zags, purple kush, banana kush. Yea doe!

1:13pm. Been here about 4 hours. 4 songs in. Recording the hardest song for me to record right now. "Dust In The Wind". Peace pops

3:00pm
Over half way done recording my whole album. Damn yo!

5:15pm
Did 9 songs for my EP, 2 features. About to start doing dj drops. GRINDING!

6:30pm
I actually did 12 songs total. Plus all the drops, I've been standing for 5, 6 hours. Straight rapping. Sore throat now. I gets it in tho!
-Let me be who I am but watch what i do



No comments: