Monday, September 7, 2009

24!

Aight, so it's sept 7th. I turned 24 on the 4th. Time to revisit the goals I set last year and set new ones. Here are the goals from last year:

1.Get Best Coast Ent making more money
2.Get my body more toned and add more muscle
3.Get my mixtape done and out in the streets before winter
4.Get my car fixed...finally
5.Get an apartment
6.Just overall step it up as an artist
7.Get back on my knowledge of self road

Well, I accomplished 1,2 and 6. I didn't get my old car fixed but I got another one that was destroyed in a car accident. Haven't gotten back on my knowledge of self tip until I speak with Kuahmel. The gods out here in LA were on some bs. Not all but the ones I was learning from. I'mma get on it regardless. WORD

Here are the new goals:

1. Sign with Dipset West
2. Get my company its LLC
3. Get another car
4. Focus more on the company brand
5. Put my mixtape out. Then a EP. Then a album
6. More tatts
7. Stay in the gym
8. Work harder and smarter
9. Get Best Coast Radio and BestCoastRadio.com back up
10. Learn to play a couple instruments
11. Get back to DJ'ing at clubs

That's all I can think of for now. I set my goals now instead of new years because your own personal new years is your birthday. Ya'll know me, I never go out unless I'm performing or promoting but I did this year and I had alot of fun. 2 cups of Henney and cranberry juice, 2 french connection, platinum kush and pink champagne. I was BENT BACK.

Aight so now that I'm 24 I feel the need to work harder. Feels like I've been slipping. Not having my own office anymore has alot to do with that. Time to get back to throwing several shows a month. Both hip hop and rock. Gotta start recording on a regular basis. Need to get back in the studio badly on the engineer side. I'm trying to find a internship now. I've been writing on short screenplays and putting the steps together to produce them. I'm overly busy and I love it. Time to find a office. Nothing too big. Just need room for a desk and a coat rack in the corner lol.

Tonight I'm throwing a showcase for the newly formed DIPSET WEST. I invited the man in charge to come out and pick a new artist to sign. I'm of course performing too. I hope to win because I'm a big dipset fan and have been waiting for them to bring they ass to the west coast. I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes.

Due to financial set backs, I wasn't able to drop the mixtape on the 4th like I had planned. Which I'm really upset about but its still on the way.

I need to get back to being more family. Haven't spoke to my mom in months and don't plan to but on the daddy front I can do better. By no means am I a bad dad tho.

I'm out of shit to say and have to get ready for this DIPSET show so peace!

No comments: