Monday, April 27, 2009

Evolution of the unCOOL KID!

2 parts on one side, 3 on the other, 1 on top, blame it on MC Hammer

In high school I went through my awkward phase. 9th grade I was 5'7, real skinny, twisted afro. Teeth weren't straight. Not jacked up tho. I had a smile like Marion Jones lol, still do. My gear was ASS. I was quiet. I played football not for the sport but so people would know who I am. Didn't work. Was the president of the Young Black Scholars, vice president of the Student Success Group, 2nd Lieutenant in the Army JROTC (lol)and still no one knew my name til I braided the fro and joined the track team and the ladies saw ya boy in some tights lmao. Still wasn't cool, just became the skinny kid who was packing. After high school, I got more serious about working out. Part of it was me not wanting to be a skinny adult and the other part was that I had joined the army. I spent all my money on clothes and vinyl records. I built a nice shoe collection. I only bought the phat farms classics and air force ones lol. I started wearing alot of tall tees and accessories. Bought every color wrist band and durag. Then when college came, I started to get some chin hairs lol. I had my hair put in comb twist. I did alot of shopping from a good paying job I had. I got my fashion sense from music videos and magazines like most people in the hood but I didn't buy trends. I buy shit I can wear for years but doesn't look dated. Then when I was a partner in a clothing line, I studied lines more. I found my individual niche. I buy some what off shit and make it work. I don't just buy clothes just cuz. I buy shit that I can make look good. I'm thinking out a new clothing line. When that gets rolling and I start touring with this mixtape, I'll be the freshest thing walking

Photobucket



No comments: