Thursday, October 2, 2008

NO MORE FREE SHIT!

I've reached the point where its time to put worth on what I'm doing. So from now on, I won't be doing any free collabos and I won't do a feature if the sound quality isn't right. I won't be charging a arm and leg, I'll work with any budget but I can no longer do it for free. Reason being, this is my hustle and if it don't make dollars it don't make sense. I've done got to keep business booming so the ringtones and wallpapers that were free are now 99 cents. I take my craft very seriously, as should every artist. I guarantee that if you pay for a feature, it'll be worth every cent but you know that already otherwise you wouldn't have asked me.

I won't charge artist that I feel I can benefit from collabing with or dj's who has a mixtape coming out.

So if you feel you have something to offer that would warrant a free verse, hook or whatever than let me know.

I will not die off in this recession lol....WORD!

No comments: