Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Flashback: Mortal Kombat

I found myself playing Mortal Kombat Trilogy the other day on ps2 and that took me way back. I haven't really played it since the 90's on super nintendo lol. Things were simplier then. I was in elementary, had a crush on a girl named christina who had a phat ass lol, and I passed time by creating whole worlds with legos.

My best friends were eric and jamal, I heard my first 2pac tape and had my 1st sleep over at my asian homeboy Vincents house.

I was on the honor roll and got academic awards all the time.

Mortal Kombat back then was catching a lot of slack cuz of all the blood in the game. You either had mortal kombat or street fighter or both.

Snoop Dogg's Doggystyle was the new shit and power rangers was popping. The 1st generation of power rangers lol.

No comments: