Sunday, July 26, 2009

Countdown to "I GOT THE O.J. GLOVES" day 48

What's good? Today is another productive day. I decided that when my mixtape drops, you'll be able to buy it from me in mp3 players pre loaded with my mixtape in it. That will def get some results. Right now its looking like it will just be 2gb ipod shuffles but if it goes well I'll move on to touch screen mp4 and mp5 players.

I found a graphic designer, DJ Nice (nice-designs.com) and he gave me a good ass price. I need to find my O.J. Simpson jersey so I can take a pic for the cover. Imma have DJ Nice throw a white bronco in the background lmao.

I've been so busy trynna put this mixtape together to drop on my birthday that I forgot its my birthday the same day lol. My bday plans will coincide with whatever I do to promote this mixtape

I emailed a bunch of companies tonight about being sponsors and buying airtime on my radio show. I know they spend cash because they bought ad space in the magazine i'm a editor for. Hopefully I get some bites because I need marketing dollars and free clothes from some of these people lol

I need to get bestcoastradio.com back up and running. I plan to use that to leak songs and where people can download my mixtape. Its my own social networking site which is really cool and will be great once I get more members.

That's it for now. I have push ups to finish and a new movie idea to write.

Until next time...
myspace.com/lyricallah
twitter.com/cdotversy

No comments: