Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SELF REHAB-Day 3

Aight, so Day 3 was coo'. I had to go to Pepperdine University for a drop off and it just really reinforced my want to go back to school. I'm a recording engineer graduate from the Musicians Institute but I want a 4 year degree.

I've been listening to Blueprint 3 and I love it. It's reinspired me as an artist and I've been writing some ill shit. BP3 and So Far Gone are the only things on repeat in my blackberry. I stay murdering ink/the memo section on my blackberry lol

Speaking of blackberry, mine just turned off a few days ago and didn't come back on. I got super worried that I lost everything because I didn't back it up on my mac and sprint doesn't give sim cards in their phones. So like 2 days later it just came back on and I immediately backed it up on my mac.

I've just been thinking out new moves. Need to get my team together. I need to get a team lol.

I think that's it for today. Peace

No comments: