Monday, October 12, 2009

SELF REHAB-Day 7

What's good? Day 7 was busy. I ran through my deliveries as quick as possible because I had errands to run. Had to go by a venue and see if they had end of the month dates open. They did but wanted a deposit that I didn't have lol. That cancelled my plans to have tickets made before it got to late because other wise I'd have to wait til monday. No I have to wait anyway because I didn't have a venue and was gonna spend the weekend looking. Not much else went down. Cashed my check and went by sprint to find out I have a $300 phone bill before my blackberry gets turned back on. Needless to say, I didn't make enough to turn it back on right now lol. Will be on no later than next month tho. I did some more writing on my screen play. I really like where this is going. That's it for now. Real light

No comments: